Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Full Life

As I was praying through different roles and passions and interests that the Lord has given me as I've been growing into the person He created me to be, I felt
a) inspired and grateful. Woe to me if I ever say I don't have anything to do! There is so much to do, to explore, so many ways to grow and have fun and worship God.
b) overwhelmed. Like the old saying, "her eyes were bigger than her stomach"...sometimes my heart feels so filled with passion and I'm not sure where to put it!
c) my need for the Holy Spirit. I am daily becoming more convinced that as Christians, if we want to live for Jesus, we need the Holy Spirit desperately. 

So anyways, as I looked at my lists (Roles, Passions, Interests), I felt like the thing that they had in common was...life. My life (Jesus follower, wife, mama, etc); things that I feel like enhance life (real food, music, books, for example); and the protection and provision for human life (pro-life and adoption). 

I thought this blog could serve as a place for me explore and process through the longings God puts in my heart, the things He teaches me and some fun stuff along the way. All glory to Him!


"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment